[LMB] Just wondering about Tien's bribes

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Sun Jun 4 21:46:09 BST 2017

> On Jun 3, 2017, at 12:13 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> The whole thing was a bit of a shambles, really - they were scientists, but
> not so great when it came to plotting.

Engineers, not scientists methinks. And no so good engineers at that. They also lacked foresight.
And hindsight actually. What happened when they had the trial run should have given them pause.

As I said before having a wormhole vanish, even quietly would have drawn immense interest. "Isn’t
that remarkable; a wormhole disappeared; we really should investigate; at least a chance for
new physics."
--
Sufficient to the weevil is the day thereof.