[LMB] Just wondering about Tien's bribes

Corrina Lawson corrinaannelawson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 01:35:08 BST 2017

One wonders if his wife is with the Butcher of Komarr, then.

Because if she's not, that leaves Cordelia on the Barrayaran side. Which,
aside from the sad personal implications, would lead to some interesting
plot situations on Barrayar itself. Would Cordelia go ahead and populate
Vorkosigan Surleau with little Vorkosigans at that time, to preserve the
line for Aral? And just how involved would she be in governing? I suppose
that depends on whether Gregor is on one side or the other. And Ivan.
Because if Gregor is on the Komarr side and Ivan is on Barrayar...one could
see a Regency of Regent Ivan with Alys and Cordelia and others running
things on the planet.

Alternative universe plot bunnies. And, as I said, I can't recall where all
the players are supposed to be at the point in time the wormhole is
hypothetically closed.

Corrina