[LMB] Group Read of Richard III

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 21:16:31 BST 2017

My brother the English teacher prefaces his teaching of the play to his students with this immortal line: "Romeo and Juliet is the story of a rebound blind date gone horribly wrong." I cannot disagree.
Raye

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

  On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 at 3:20 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH<wawenri at msn.com> wrote:   We did Shakespeare reading in parts when I was in high school. I got to read Mercutio.

All in all, I agree with the Klingons: Romeo and Juliet were idiots.

Sent from my iPhone

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to raye_j at yahoo.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk