[LMB] OT: Baen eBooks Free Month Credit - September 2017

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Thu Jun 8 16:16:51 BST 2017

Somewhere around the end of the month, I buy the Baen E-Books Monthly
Bundle for three/four months out (for example, I bought Nov '03
somewhere between July 31, '03, and Aug 5, '03).

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give some to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not gotten anything from Baen eBooks before,
and wants free credit, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be
in their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

The one-time use coupon is worth $9.99 off anything sold on Baen
Ebooks, and is good for one year. If you'd like, you can use it as
partial payment to buy a monthly bundle. If there's one specific
e-book you'd like, you can wait until it is released and use the
credit to buy it.

First request gets it.  If you don't get it this time, I put you on my
request list, and you get first shot as the new months come out.

Here's what's coming up:

W201709 September 2017

Iron Angels, by Eric Flint and Alistair Kimble
Forged in Blood, edited by Michael Z. Williamson
The Amber Arrow, by Tony Daniel
The Bronze Skies, by Catherine Asaro
Alliance of Equals, by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
On to the Asteroid, by Travis S. Taylor and Les Johnson

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org