[LMB] Group Read of Richard III 1.1

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Fri Jun 9 17:38:44 BST 2017

> On Jun 9, 2017, at 12:09 PM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I also heard that since Shax was writing this play for the new regime,
> making the previous regime ugly & deformed was par for hte course.  It's
> only a wonder they don't have warts.
>
> Sylvia

Anyone with actually historical information about what actually happened?

Well hey, in analyzing the play we have to take the characters as given; historical
accuracy is a side issue. In history class the issues will be different of course. And
Miles memorized (will memorize? There is no English tense for the fictional future)
the play and repeated it under fast-penta so, methinks that’s what
we work with.
--
Sufficient to the weevil is the day thereof.