[LMB] Group Read of Richard III 1.1

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Fri Jun 9 18:03:20 BST 2017

> On Jun 9, 2017, at 12:54 PM, Tony Zbaraschuk <tonyz at eskimo.com> wrote:
>
> Yes.  Though you sometimes have to spend chunks of the history
> class clearing up false impressions caused by popular portrayals…

Quite true and false impressions are result of a movie, they can be difficult
or impossible to completely overcome. I have musician friends who tell me
they are still tripping up over the movie “Amadeus” about Mozart and Salieri,
and what went on between them. From what I’ve heard Salieri is in the movie
a largely fictional character.

--
Sufficient to the weevil is the day thereof.