[LMB] Group Read of Richard III 1.1

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:55:02 BST 2017

The difference being that the Woodville/Grey faction (the Queen's maiden
name was Woodville, and she had been married and widowed before snagging
the King; her married name was Grey) were not seen as ranking as high as
the royals, and were not rich (until they came to court---they swiftly
started remedying THAT little problem).  They were snapping up wealthy
marriages and other goodies right, left and center, and people who had
wanted those things resented them.  Queen Elizabeth herself was also part
of the problem; she was beautiful, but more arrogant than she would have
been had she been the daughter of the Holy Roman Emperor.  Coming from the
background she had come from, this did not go over well.