[LMB] OT: Fred & ibuprofen, was Gwynne's knee

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 12:20:59 BST 2017

I can't take anti-inflammatories, they set my asthma going. Joy. Also

found out the hard way that I have a problem with anaesthetic.

I try to avoid taking anything unless I really really need it, it's basically
easier to put up with the problem than to deal with the cure. (Although
I have to admit that when I was in hospital recently for my knee I did
let them persuade me to take painkillers, and they have GOOD drugs
in hospitals. Seriously. Just don't go online to shopping sites when you
take them. As well as the clothes and the four wigs I now have a rice
cooker and some sort of fancy teapot.)