[LMB] Being Betan

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Jun 12 21:22:49 BST 2017

You don't need full on "Dark Beta" to be disturbed by the retroactive permission that the "therapist" seems to think is normal. It reminds me that the difference between therapist and the rapist is just a little space. In (RL), there is (IMNSHO) not nearly enough control over mental health professionals or knowledge of what they are doing to people.

Sent from my iPhone