[LMB] Being Betan

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 21:42:48 BST 2017

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 8:10 AM, mieke <mvanspanje at home.nl> wrote:

> Is there actually text evidence that Cordelia c o u l d  and did go back
> to Beta? She was a traitor to her home world, she got AWOL and she
> assaulted her therapist.
> I remember there being contact with her mother; and her children both went
> to Beta. But she herself? And Aral?
> Mieke

Almost:
A Civil Campaign, chapter 16, Cordelia speaking to the Koudelka
parents:These trips can be more one-way than you expect. I haven't seen my
own mother face-to-face more than three times in the last thirty years.

That's 3 times since leaving that someone has traveled. Either she's
traveled to Beta, or her mother's traveled to Barrayar, or some mix of
both.

Others have mentioned Word of Lois, so I'll stop here....

Karen Hunt