[LMB] Group Read of Richard III

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 05:28:10 BST 2017

I am lurking happily and enjoying the discussion while I'm searching for a copy of the play. (Yeah, I
know -- PG.)

While I've been looking, I ran across Ian McKellan's screenplay of Richard the III here:
http://www.mckellen.com/cinema/richard/screenplay/

Fascinating description of the creative process, and so far, I'm only a few scenes in, but there's a
lot of interesting stuff. For example, unless I'm mistaken, Richard III's mother is an American in
this version! Which kind of corresponds to Beta.

Must rush off, but I thought I'd share this.

Micki