[LMB] Group Read of Richard III 1.2

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 18:26:55 BST 2017

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

> Care to unpack for the rest of us?
>
> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Walter Bushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jun 12, 2017, at 11:02 PM, pouncer at aol.com wrote:
> > >
> > > There is a production of "Julius Caeser"
> > > going on now that is making more news than
> > > is newsworthy, mostly because of the casting
> > > and costuming.

Then Walter Bushell replied

> > If you are referring to the production I am thinking of, it’s not the
> > costuming
> ​ ​
>> but rather the *lack* of costuming.
>
> And

then Eric Oppen asked "Care to unpack for the rest of us?"

Then, a few minutes later, I found a link to this article from the New York
Times.

**** WARNING: It violates the list ban on U.S. politics, so I won't discuss
it further, and you shouldn't either.****

But here's the link, which may "unpack" the issue for Eric:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/12/theater/donald-trump-julius-caesar-public-theater-oskar-eustis.html

--
Lois Aleta Fundis
loisaletafundis at gmail.com

"No one you have ever been and no place you have ever gone ever leaves you.
The new parts of you simply jump in the car and go along for the rest of
the ride." -- Bruce Springsteen