[LMB] Group Read of Richard III 1.2

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 18:42:12 BST 2017

For all that Miles loves the play Richard III and identified with
Crookback, we've never seen any sign that he is a Ricardian. (One who
believes that Richard was libeled by Tudor historians and did not do  most
of the evil things attributed to him, especially having his nephews
killed.) I guess if your earliest memories include a Wicked Grandfather, a
Wicked Uncle hardly seems noteworthy.