[LMB] AKICOT:L Kindle Unlimited

James M. BRYANT G4CLF james at jbryant.eu
Sat Jun 24 14:47:49 BST 2017

I have mislaid the box with my Emme Lathen (John Putnam Thatcher
of the Sloan) books. When I tried Amazon I was offered most of
them electronically, and free, on loan from Kindle Unlimited.

This involved joining for £8/month (after the first free month).
It doesn't seem bad value, except that there does not seem to
be a search method to look for particular authors/books within
Kindle Unlimited - I keep being offered unfree ones to buy.

Any suggestions [A] how to search Kindle Unlimited ONLY, or
[B] good authors/books/series in KU?

Thank you group mind.

James