[LMB] Happy Birthday, Antoine Guillaud!

Antoine Guillaud antoineperso at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:26:17 BST 2017

Many many thanks, the day was indeed full of joy and happy things!

it was quite the interesting tour, albeit I must confess I felt a tad
disappointed that  Count Vorvolk didn't allow me a look at the Cetagandan
Scalp Collection of Piotr Vorkosigan. Rumor had it that Miles had it vanish
somewhere and I would have liked to know whether this gruesome piece of
barrayaran history is still available for historical research purposes or
not.

All in all, nonetheless, a wonderful trip... Ah and for you distracted
visitors, don't worry if you get lost on the way to the restrooms, those
wonderful ImpSec folks do not shoot first and warn later!

Antoine