[LMB] No list traffic today?

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 21:05:53 BST 2017

> > There has not been any list traffic on either the Stirling list, the
> Bujold List, or the Almack's list. What's up, folks?

Well, I was hanging out at my sis, where book recs from this very list were
well received.  Also reading book on their shelf, because why not.

And going for walks with a highly intelligent 5 year old, who reversed the
traditional 'why' conversation by telling me interesting things. Also
reading the same story 3 times, because that is another traditional 5 years
old activity.

Sylvia