[LMB] Repetitive reading, was No list traffic today?

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 23:29:02 BST 2017

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 6:22 PM, A. Marina Fournier <saffronrose at me.com>
wrote:

> On Jun 27, 2017, at 01:06 PM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> reading the same story 3 times, because that is another traditional 5 years
> old activity.<<
>
> AMF:
> When Arthur was two or three, and had quite a library chosen for him, he
> often wanted the same book read over and over, too.

ahahaha, dyslexia brain saw that as 'wanted the sacred book read over and
over.'
In this case the sacred book was Froggy's Worst Playdate.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15812180-froggy-s-worst-playdate

> What sort of interesting facts did your nephew give?
>
> My niece is into yoga.  She can stand on her hands with her toes on the
wall, and walk from side to side upside down. Is she like a spider? no,
she's too big.  Isn't it nice being too big? (she's tiny for a 5 year
old).  Also spiders have too manly arms and too many eyes (says the only
one in the family without glasses.)