[LMB] Repetitive reading, was No list traffic today?

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 02:26:04 BST 2017

My mother told me that one of her favorite memories of when I was little
was us sitting out in the back yard of the house we lived in, drinking iced
tea, as I read an article about birds to her from the children's magazine I
subscribed to.  She said she found some things out that day that she hadn't
known.

She wrote an article about having me around, for _Gifted Child Quarterly,_
called "Gifted Child in a Small Town."  I need to figure out a way to get
ahold of that issue.