[LMB] Infinite Stars anthology

M R Dolbear fm little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 30 22:38:08 BST 2017

On Fri, 30 Jun 2017, at 22:20, Margaret Dean wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 3:35 AM, Antoine Guillaud
> <antoineperso at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Lois,
> >
> > unless my eyes betrayed me, you have a story in the upcoming anthology.
> >
> > I hope it wasn't already discussed on the list (if it was, my apologies),
> > but can you give us some tidbits about it ? (the usual "W"s)
> >
> > Link to the anthology:
> >
> > https://www.amazon.com/Infinite-Stars-Bryan-Thomas-Schmidt/dp/1785655930
> >
> > *sigh* How hard would it be for them to include a table of contents in the
> product info?

https://titanbooks.com/infinite-stars-9264/

Maybe not all stories arrived yet?

But this
• A new Honor Harrington Universe tale by David Weber
• A new Dune story by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson, set within
the time frame of the original novel Dune
• A new Ender’s Game story by Orson Scott Card
• A new Lost Fleet story by Jack Campbell
An RCN story by David Drake, in print for the first time
==

Suggests the others are not new and the David Drake will appear on
Baen.com first

--
Little Egret by email
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames