[LMB] a new Vor?

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Mon Sep 4 19:29:47 BST 2017

> On Sep 4, 2017, at 1:02 AM, A. Marina Fournier <saffronrose at me.com> wrote:
>
> I can't help myself:  there's a line from "The Producers", spoken by a character in a Queens NY borough accent (think Cyndi Lauper), for the internal play.
>
> The explanation below is for those who've never seen or heard of it. Full of snark.

This was done in other fields in the Vor series. The notorious Butterbug doc ( Enrique Borgos) who sold over 100% of his invention,and by a friend of mine who developed a method of restoring dynamic range to recordings who
sold 500% of his invention, which was merely him adjusting the volume, when rerecording.

IIRC, Joseph Haydn and various composers of his era sold original works several times. I was very young
at the time, of course, so memory may fail me, but I read it somewhere.

Nothing new to see here, move along. It was probably done in the first dynasty in Egypt.

--
Sufficient to the weevil is the day thereof.