[LMB] This is a test

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Sep 4 21:52:48 BST 2017

On Sep 4, 2017, at 6:43 AM, Walter Bushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:

>> On Sep 3, 2017, at 7:41 PM, Helen Fenton <hifenton at internode.on.net> wrote:
>>
>> Aussies saying it should be called duck and kiss your A*** goodbye.
>
> I heard that the ability to do that was a reason for taking up Yoga.
>
> Most American are not anywhere near that flexible

My back is reasonably flexible. I can't fold as flat as yoga practitioners and others who can have hands flat on the floor because:
-the bulk of my gut & bosom gets in the way
-I could never quite get all of my hand flat, when my feet were together and knees straight, just most of it

I can still get my fingertips on the floor.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com