[LMB] Penric - Spoilered

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Sep 11 00:35:03 BST 2017

Spoiler space was required for three months after hardback release. Not to offend, I'll add the space.

When we first meet Penric, he is about to be betrothed to a pleasantly plump cheese heiress. In "Penric's Fox", he is underwhelmed by Wegae's willowy wife. Could it be that standards of beauty at the time or at least for Penric tend to the Rubenesque?
Of course Barrayans like women who can survive small famines and Farmer wives are described as plump.

Sent from my iPhone