[LMB] Big Bottom Women On topic I think

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Sep 13 09:46:11 BST 2017

On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 05:54:28 +0000 (UTC), "M. Haller Yamada"
<thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'll point out, too, that the styles of rich and famous women at the time were also
>full of optical illusions to make a woman look thinner at the waist, so a thin waist
>must have been prized.

Apparently the hip-waist ratio is the key measure, according to
anthropologists.  Whether willowy or pillowy, a roughly 3:2 ratio is
desirable.
--
"Many futorologists write as if current progress can be extraplolated indefinitely -
the fallacy of climbing trees  to get to the moon." (Steven Pinker)