[LMB] You're going to the Vorkosiverse. What do you want to get while you're there?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Sep 13 16:10:29 BST 2017

I most heartily agree with the medical research. But not just for myself. I really hope they would have a cure for type 1 diabetes. In fact, let's expand that to all allergies and autoimmune diseases.
On the science side, I'm most interested in batteries. The rechargeable power packs mentioned for stunners, plasma arcs, and the comm unit with a year long power unit. They're about as good as shipstones.

Sent from my iPhone