[LMB] Big Bottom Women On topic I think

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 19:18:19 BST 2017

Noblewomen generally did not nurse their own babies.  If for no other
reason, because they were usually busy administrators of their husbands'
estates (and often involved in politics either as their husbands' adjuncts
or, if the woman was an heiress in her own right, on her own) and there
just wasn't the time.