[LMB] OT: Great Heartedness -- Authors you love who have fallen out of fashion

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 14:32:48 BST 2017

Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com>

Oh, and I don't know if L.M. Boston's 6 book series about Green Knowe is still read, but it should be

Gwynne: I just posted about those books! We're in total agreement here.
If we're adding more kids books to the list, Seven Little Australians by Ethel Turner was one of those
books that really grabbed me. Broke my heart, too - but no spoilers.

Another author I liked when I could find him - Alexi Panshin