[LMB] OT: R.A. MacAvoy

M R Dolbear fm little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm
Sun Sep 17 22:47:34 BST 2017

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017, at 22:00, Sylvia McIvers wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Stewart Dean <sdean5 at twc.com> wrote:
>
> > First off, Early Bird Books offers her Lens of the World trilogy today for
> > $2.99
> > https://play.google.com/store/books/details/R_A_MacAvoy_The_
> > Lens_of_the_World_Trilogy?id=zGowDwAAQBAJ
> >
> > Second: What happened to her?  I have this vague recollection that she
> > developed some early-onset dread affliction.  Wikipedia sez: "R. A. MacAvoy n,
> > NY

> I did not know that!  I always wondered why the very excellent Tea with
> the  Black Dragon had no sequel.

Sequel is  _Twisting the Rope (Black Dragon)_ by R. A. MacAvoy
again (Open Road Media Sci-Fi & Fantasy)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J90F6MY/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00J90F6MY/

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00J90F6MY/

 In this sequel to Tea With the Black Dragon, Mayland Long is once again
 thrust into a maelstrom of mysterious happenings. The peaceful
 relationship he has established with Martha Macnamara is being
 threatened. A wild psychic force is loose in the world, while Martha’s
 granddaughter has been kidnapped and one of her Celtic musician friends
 has been found dead, hanging by a rope of twisted grass. Now the Black
 Dragon must use his wits to hunt for the killer . . . even if it brings
 him to a horrifying realization.

--
Little Egret by email
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames