[LMB] OT: R.A. MacAvoy

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Sep 18 00:25:41 BST 2017

On Sep 17, 2017, at 3:30 PM, Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:

>> On Sun, 17 Sep 2017, Marc Wilson wrote:
>>
>> No way.  They're the same price on Kindle, it turns out, and Adobe is
>> the work of Stan.
>
> Stan whom?

I presume it's The Great Satin, which I once saw written on a protester's sign. I did myself an injury laughing at it.

No, I think Adobe, equated as Lucifer, is to whom Marc was alluding.

I can have no opinion about Adobe: have a friend there, and use only Flash, passively.

One Photoshop release some years ago, he said that the release hadn't even finished loading before someone either broke it or added a virus or Trojan, which may be the same. Must be one ginormous pack of code to take that long.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com