[LMB] OT: R.A. MacAvoy

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Sep 18 03:39:54 BST 2017

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017, A. Marina Fournier wrote:
> Pierre Bensusan, who I'd seen in concert and by whom I was amazed, is the model for the original covers.
[...]

Thanks for the interesting background, Marina.

Since this doesn't seem to have been mentioned, MacAvoy published one book
in 2011: Death and Resurrection, which I bought and read at the time. I'll
have to dig it out again. There's a short review here:
https://leavesandpages.com/category/r-a-macavoy/

She has two novels ("Albatross" and "Shimmer") coming out shortly from
WordFire Press. More info at http://ramacavoy.com/ .

Alayne