[LMB] OT: R.A. MacAvoy

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 10:33:33 BST 2017

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 20:14:27 -0500, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com>
wrote:

>The only MacEvoy I ever read was _The Book of Kells,_ which I picked up
>after a very favorable review in _White Dwarf_ magazine (this was when
>_White Dwarf_ wasn't just an endless catalog of the latest schemes of Games
>Workshop for separating the punters from their money).  I liked it a lot.

Loved Kells, love the Black Dragon.. bilogy?  Is that a word?

Damiano started well but faded, I wouldn't bother with it again, whereas
I've re-read the others multiple times.
--
Asking who’s the ‘man’ and who’s the ‘woman’ in a same-sex relationship is like asking which chopstick is the fork.
- Ellen de Generes