[LMB] A special appearance by the Birthday Tixie, celebrating a non-listie most of us love anyway

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Sep 20 00:20:14 BST 2017

1966 was ages ago but there were so many good books!
Heinlein, Niven, Delaney, Bradbury, Harrison, Herbert, Le Guin, Schmitt, Dick, Vance, Asimov, Anderson, Lovecraft, Zelazny, Garrett, and Laumer.
Not only a list of greats but many of the books are classics.
Herself was still in High School but she would have fit right in.

Sent from my iPhone