[LMB] Build your own Emperor (Pat Mathews)

Douglas Weinfield douglasw at his.com
Wed Sep 20 19:57:44 BST 2017

Cautious lot, aren't we?

I'm going to assume that we can just turn up a given characteristic, without necessarily creating decreases in adjoining characteristics. And I'm handwaving away issues of defition.

So, for instance, if we increase courage, then that definitely decreases its opposite, cowardice. But it doesn't necessarily affect extraversion, risk-taking, etc.

In that case, I'd modestly increase courage, wisdom, patience, charisma, lifespan with the health of, say, a current 30 year old in Sweden, and intelligence.