[LMB] OT: I'm out of surgery

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 21:20:47 BST 2017

Both stages (Mohs procedure to remove the cancer, and the reconstructive
surgery) went swimmingly, according to the docs.  They said that it was an
easy procedure and that I was an ideal patient---did everything I was told,
cooperated, and didn't complain even when it hurt.

Right now I feel like I would if someone had given me a truly epic black
eye, but other than that I feel more or less fine.  Sleep-deprived, but I'm
used to that thanks to this damn insomnia.  When I start getting sleepy
I'll just head to bed.