[LMB] OT: I'm out of surgery

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:17:37 BST 2017

I'm actually a pretty docile patient.  Both the Mohs procedure and the
reconstruction went quite well; I was under local anesthesia for both,
which was less than fun since I'm a bit touchy about anything getting close
to my eyes.  However, I did not flinch.  The surgeon said that these
procedures are among her favorites, since she gets to combine surgery and
art.