[LMB] Prepare for the day!

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Sep 29 10:13:23 BST 2017

On Sep 28, 2017, at 06:38 PM, "A. Marina Fournier" <saffronrose at me.com> wrote:

I believe Moxie is still available in the NE states.

I may have seen it at a specialty soda shop Rocket Fizz) in the past five years.

On Sep 28, 2017, at 1:41 PM, Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:

Where do you get Moxie these days? I haven't seen it in over 60 years.

marina:
while it is available through drinkmoxie.com, they use shopify.com to fulfill orders. I have had one and only one experience with shopify, and you may email them all you want, to no avail, to find out when your order is likely to arrive. We also had a product come that was not as advertised/shown.

•You may get a case/brick (24 cans) for $44 through Amazon. Not a bad price, but a lot to shell out for just a taste, if that's all you want.
•In Maine and in New Hampshire, it is still available at stores for considerable less, even with a deposit.
http://www.zebs.com/moxie/ offers many Moxie products...except the soda itself, it seems. You can get two •bottles in an expensive gift basket. Sorry, no go.
•from the Pasadena CA area, judging by the area code, is Dr. Soda: http://www.drsoda.com/moorel.html
•From east-central Pennsylvania, http://catawissabottling.com/moxie.htm, with seven options.
•BevMo has it!
•Rocket Fizz, with better prices the more you buy (every six bottles, the unit price goes down) may have it (waiting to hear, although one site says (happily) that they DO carry it), and they are locations in quite a few states, with only about eleven (alas, none in NM, Pat), and the New England states, without. They have the single widest selection of non-mainstream sodas I've ever seen. I think I counted a dozen brands of ginger beer alone.

So that's all. There are a few other sites that sell it, but they are quite expensive, and not worth mentioning.

Marina