[LMB] Prepare for the day!

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 21:17:50 BST 2017

On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 09:13:23 +0000 (GMT), "A. Marina Fournier"
<saffronrose at me.com> wrote:

>while it is available through drinkmoxie.com, they use shopify.com to fulfill orders. I have had one and only one experience with shopify, and you may email them all you want, to no avail, to find out when your order is likely to arrive. We also had a product come that was not as advertised/shown.

I think you have misunderstood what Shopify is; it's an e-commerce
platform, not a fulfillment service.  Blaming Shopify for a failure by
one of their clients is like blaming Microsoft because you've had
trouble with a site written in ASP.

https://www.shopify.co.uk
--
You guys got something against spam? (Vriess, in _Alien 4_)