[LMB] Who is reading what? OT: Epistolary Novels?

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Apr 4 20:19:36 BST 2018

On Apr 2, 2018, at 2:10 AM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd be safe enough---I have never been able to see any resemblance to any adult in a brand-new baby. They all look pretty similar to me.

What’s scary as a parent of a newborn is in the following months, watching the features shift into various relatives you -don’t- want them to look like.

In addition, when I first realized those flutters were really the baby kicking was the night after the sperm donor’s funeral. The idea that he might have re-ensouled in my son terrified me. Not only did I not want that man in my life, but the stress of needing to get nurture to overcome nature in this case ratcheted up the distress.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala