[LMB] What I am reading.

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 18:03:55 BST 2018

On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 20:37:49 -0400 (EDT), Harvey Fishman
<fishman at panix.com> wrote:

>I am currently reading _the outsorcerer's apprentice_ by Tom Holt. Reads very
>much like a Pratchett; almost like plagierism. But this is only the first book
>of MANY that he has written, or at least the first one that I have read. Quite
>good so far.

A bit more surreal than Pratchett, I think: the point of most of them is
our normal world colliding with things that clearly aren't of it.

There's more than a touch of Gilliam's "Time Bandits" about several of
the stories.
--
The Betteridge law of headlines states that “any headline which ends
in a question mark can be answered by the word no".