[LMB] GJ&RQ - What happened to Yuri?

Sue Pittak sukiyaki531 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:37:55 BST 2018

Delurking. (insert the sound of a Romular Warbird decloaking)
Been a long while since I've done this, so bear with me.

While I remembered the details, it's always best to quote the source, IMO.
And yes, I *do* take contemporaneous notes!  Here ya go! These are all from
this list, late summer 2012, with LMB answering questions.