[LMB] Birthday Greetings

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 19 18:51:21 BST 2018

Thanks for the birthday greetings for yesterday. Australia is on the other side of the international date line. My birthday is the 19th of April and it is now the 20th here .

I appreciate the trip to Te imperial rose garden. I will enjoy sniffing my way around the blooms but since my 6 embolic strokes last year I am blind and not mobile enough T do any gardening

Helen

Kind Regards,
Helen Fenton