[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 04:57:08 GMT 2018

The Tixie comes in, shedding what looks like twenty pounds of winter gear
after finishing shoveling himself more-or-less out from under the last
snowfall.  Rubbing his fingers and blowing on them, he announces:

Today, in 1950, our fellow listie Stephanie Diane Hammer came into the
world.  Stephanie, for your birthday, you will be joining Ivan and Tej on
Ylla, where you can laze in the sun and drink drinks with umbrellas in
them.  *Tixie pauses to kick snow off his shoes*  And I wish I could join
you!