[LMB] OT: Baen eBooks Free Month Credit - May 2018

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Fri Feb 9 21:14:29 GMT 2018

Somewhere around the end of the month, I buy the Baen E-Books Monthly
Bundle for three/four months out (for example, I bought Nov '03
somewhere between July 31, '03, and Aug 5, '03).

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give some to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not gotten anything from Baen eBooks before,
and wants free credit, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be
in their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

The one-time use coupon is worth $9.99 off anything sold on Baen
Ebooks, and is good for one year. If you'd like, you can use it as
partial payment to buy a monthly bundle. If there's one specific
e-book you'd like, you can wait until it is released and use the
credit to buy it.

First request gets it.  If you don't get it this time, I put you on my
request list, and you get first shot as the new months come out.

Here's what's coming up:

May 2018 Monthly Baen Bundle

Uncharted, by Kevin J. Anderson and Sarah A. Hoyt
Echoes of Honor, by David Weber
Oblivion, by Steve White and Charles E. Gannon
A Hymn Before Battle, Second Edition, by John Ringo
Monster Hunter Siege, by Larry Correia
1635: The Wars for the Rhine, by Anette Pedersen
Combat Command: Lord of Lances, by Mark Acres
Combat Command: The Omega Rebellion, by Troy Denning

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org