[LMB] In want of

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Feb 10 09:32:10 GMT 2018

I think I came up with these after reading Penric's Fox. I just never got around to sending them. I'm sure you all have heard the line upon these were based all too often of late.

•It is a truth theologically acknowledged, that a Divine in service to the White God must be in possession of a demon of disorder.

•It is a truth theologically acknowledged, that a Divine in possession of a Demon of disorder will always be in want of a Great Beast.

•It is a truth theologically acknowledged, that a shaman in possession of a Great Beast will always be in want of a Demon of disorder.

Marina