[LMB] Newts, Anyone?

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sun Feb 11 22:51:38 GMT 2018

Canadian authorities recommend staying away from that crayfish, if only
because they reproduce way too quickly:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/marbled-crayfish-dfo-clones-pet-1.4528119

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"As a writer you’re always surprised when you think of the right note or the right word.
You think, 'Oh, I didn’t know I could — oh, that’s good!' You know, writing’s full of
surprises for oneself." - Stephen Sondheim, T Magazine, October 16, 2017,
interviewed by Lin-Manuel Miranda