[LMB] OT: a kickstarter request

Rebecca Price becca at di.org
Wed Feb 14 20:49:14 GMT 2018

I've just started a kickstarter for helping me pay the expenses for Sirens'
Song. Sirens' Song is the most ambitious project I've ever worked on, and
will be printed in full color with professional typesetting.

This is a very meaningful project for me, since it started just before my
dad died. It's taken me 5 years to get this far.

I've set a very ambitious goal: $750 in 21 days. Kickstarter is an all or
nothing croudfunding source: If I don't make my goal, I don't get any of
the money pledged. Please help if you can!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/634846192/sirens-song-by-rebecca-price-art-by-diana-harlan-s

thanks,

Becca

--
"Modern Fairy Tales told with a Classic Approach"
Check us out - we're at www.wyrmtalespress.com