[LMB] OT: long reign of Richard III? was romance novels & subversion

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Sun Feb 25 19:28:46 GMT 2018

On Feb 25, 2018, at 2:18 PM, Sharon Tucker (stucker) <stucker at memphis.edu> wrote:

> Well, there's We Speak No Treason by Rosemary Hawley Jarman. It starts out in the reign of IV then comes to center on Richard III. It's good historical fiction that I read long ago.

I also read We Speak No Treason a long time ago, but isn't it pretty much within the historical reign of Richard III?  My memory of it is that it centers on the pro-Richard people (yeah, me too, since I read Daughter of Time at an impressionable age) and is heartbreaking because of historical events.

Katherine