[LMB] ot: romance novels & subversion

Sharon Tucker (stucker) stucker at memphis.edu
Sun Feb 25 22:58:40 GMT 2018

Merci beaucoup!

-----Original Message-----
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk [mailto:lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk] On Behalf Of Zan Lynx
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 4:56 PM
To: lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk
Subject: Re: [LMB] ot: romance novels & subversion

On 2/25/2018 12:22 PM, Sharon Tucker (stucker) wrote:
> Not a fraud. Help!

Your original message to the list didn't contain that "sender failed"
comment so I think it must have gone only to you. If it thought your sender address was fake, it may have sent it to your email address in an attempt to alert you that someone else was sending email from your email address.

It looks like memphis.edu uses Microsoft's Outlook Protection to screen for spam and fraud. You need to contact your school's IT group, and they'll probably have to contact Microsoft in order to figure out what went wrong there.