[LMB] OT: long reign of Richard III? was romance novels & subversion

Corrina Lawson corrinaannelawson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 20:29:41 GMT 2018

The books are under Katy Cooper. She's recently gone back to her maiden
name of Kingston:
https://www.amazon.com/Prince-Hearts-Historical-Katy-Cooper/dp/0373291256/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1519763199&sr=8-3&keywords=Katy+Cooper

And Lord Sebastian's Wife:
https://www.amazon.com/Lord-Sebastians-Wife-Harlequin-Historical-ebook/dp/B007SNB59C/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1519763280&sr=1-1&keywords=Lord+Sebastian%27s+Wife

Unless you call all romance cheesy, that's not the term for these books,
but they are romance and read like a historical romance, save for the
change in making Arthur and Edmund Tudor live.

Corrina

www.corrina-lawson.com