No subject

Tue Feb 20 07:53:28 GMT 2018

Aleut---I always thought they lived farther west, out along the Alaska
Peninsula and the Aleutian Islands (with a few as far west as Siberia).

These books are a glimpse into a very different lifestyle.  When I was
young and tough, I'd have relished trying it on for myself, but at my age,
I'm an armchair Arctic explorer at best.