[LMB] Thought for the new year

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 1 01:06:55 GMT 2018

For som reason, I started imagining the makeup of the pit orchestra playing for the Michenko Ballet, and now I'm fixated on a quaddie playing a double bass in free fall.Then I got to thinking, I bet Madame Michenko was campaigning from the beginning,  for filling in the gaps in the quaddies

education. Music lessons. Great literature. All sorts of things. I wonder how the dance program evolved, moving from a gravity well to free fall, and with dancers with no legs.  A lot could be borrowed from their P.E. training, for starters